Sun, Apr 16|
Benjamin Banneker Park - SW DC
Dance PopUp @ Benjamin Banneker Park
Outdoor Latin social dancing with a view!
Time & Location
Apr 16, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Benjamin Banneker Park - SW DC, 429 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
About the event
This month's Outdoor Dance Popup is at Benjamin Banneker Park by The Wharf in DC!
This place is a hidden gem as it overlooks The District's Waterfront and is minutes away from several of DC's historic "places to see".
Music: Salsa, Bachata & Zouk mix by DJ Lidius
Bus: 52, DC1, DC2
Metro: L'Enfant Plaza
The park is located at the end of the pedestrian walkway on L’Enfant Boulevard (10th Street, SW) in SW DC (looking north toward L’Enfant Plaza & the Spy Museum).
- Head to the Spy Museum in D.C. (You are now only 1 minute away from the pop-up.)
- Walk towards the wharf (South) on the pedestrian walkway of 10th street NW
- Find the circular plaza Benjamin Banneker Park at the end of the walkway
- if you ended up on Constitution, you're on the opposite end of 10th St/Pedestrian walkway
Here is an amazing guide to get to the park: https://www.asla.org/guide/site.aspx?id=35776
- FREE street parking along the bridge, L'Enfant Plaza & Constitution Ave by the Smithsonian Castle
- PAID parking in the L'Enfant Plaza garage and at the Wharf
Hope to see you there!
Restrooms are available at the Wharf by Officina